To pre-qualify for this clinical research study, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be greater than or equal to 15 years old
- Willing to obtain a magnetic resonance angiogram (MRA) image
- During screening, must have a genetic test performed, via a saliva sample, to confirm the presence of the COL3A1 mutation which will confirm a vEDS diagnosis; you will need a positive test result for Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome with a COL3A1 gene mutation.
- Must be able and willing to discontinue use of beta blockers under the care of your primary physician
- Should not have had an arterial rupture or dissection, uterine rupture, and/or intestinal rupture within the last 6 months
- Must be willing to complete all study procedures
Please note this is a summary of the main criteria to assess pre-eligibility and is not an exhaustive list.